Monday, March 23, 2009

Housing, Bikes and Euro's




I'm not traveling nearly as much as I'd like to be... granted I've taken 3 or so trips this year, but I feel like I really should be taking more advantage of my current situation with free air fare. Unfortunately the recession has created a lack of travel partners which I pretty much hate, but what can you do?

I'm looking for a new place to live and up to now places have just kind of fallen into my lap. So this is really the first time I've avidly searched for a new digs and it is pretty unmotivating. Finding places that are spacious and not a complete shit hole for an affordable price is nearly impossible in downtown areas. The search is somewhat fun just to see all the different places, but again I pretty much hate all the polished turds on craigslist.

On a lighter note I've pretty much been listening to Euro girl indie/pop singers and its pretty amazing. Lykke Li, Bat for Lashes, Ida Maria and Claire Denamur. yea.

karate kid references, amazing...


-SB

No comments:

Post a Comment